Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Video Names Overlayed

Video Names Overlayed 4 years 10 months ago #2388

• Fontana
Dear friends

I finally solved the problem. It was that the layout didn't have line-hight, so, what I did was just adding it. I hope this information helps you, because you will come across this problem if you use beez 3 template on joomla 3.4.0.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Video Names Overlayed 4 years 10 months ago #2387

• hdwebplayer
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 17
Let us know the actual page url where you are using HDW Player in your website. We will check and let you know the issue.

Regards,
HDW Player

Video Names Overlayed 4 years 10 months ago #2384

• Fontana
I'm sorry if the title is not the correct technical term, but the problem I'm having is that I created five rows and two columns to display the gallery. Once the thumbnails are small, the discription text is all overlayed. When a name is quite long, the line just doesn't break to a second line. This problem is happening since I've started building my website with joomla 3.4.0. I didn't have the problem with the 2.5 version. I've tried both old and new extensions but the problem continuous. I've attached a file showing the problem. I'm considering buying the pro version but I'm in doubt because of this issue. So, if someone can help me, I appreciate. Marcio.
Image.png